How to Make a Kodo Millet Flakes Energy Balls with High Protein
This recipe is a delicious, healthy and tasty energy bar made with Kodo Millet Flakes. This recipe is perfect for boosting your child's stamina and energy during exams. Millet Flakes are healthy andhigh Protein
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 1 Baking Sheet or Tray
- 1 Parchment Paper or Silicone Baking Mat
- 1 Spoon or Scoop
- 1 Airtight Container
- 1 Cup Millet flakes
- 1/4 Cup Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp Chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Add all the ingredients into a grinder.
- Pulse to make a coarse mixture.
- Check the consistency.
- If you are not able to bind the mixture, add in more peanut butter.
- Divide into bite size portion.
- Roll into balls.
- Coat the balls with some more desiccated