MILLET FLAKES BREAKFAST COOKIES
Millet Poha breakfast biscuits are an enticing and healthy breakfast option to start your day. They are packed with whole grains, fiber and any sweet or savory components These cookies are an easy breakfast option that is perfect for those with busy schedules.
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 1 Electric Mixer
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Cookie Scoop or Spoon
- 1 Oven
- 1 Wire Cooling Rack
- 1 Silicone or Wooden Spoon
- 1 Grater
- 1 Knife and cutting board
- 1 Sealable Containers
- 2 Large ripe bananas
- 3/4 Cup Kodo Millet Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Nuts Powder/Almond Powder
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Ina large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Sift in the tiger nut powder to remove any lumps and add all the other ingredients to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Usea tablespoon to scoop the biscuit mixture onto the baking tray. Press down gently with the back of the spoon to flatten.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until starting to turn golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in anairtight container for 2-3 days.