How to Make Easy Veg millet salad
Make this deliciously sweet and delicious Sweet and Spicy Kodo Millet Salad containing Vegetable and Sesame Try it. This is a fantastic recipe that could eat as a main dish or simply for a salad
- 1 Medium Saucepan
- 1 Fine Mesh Strainer
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Large Salad Serving Bowl
- 1/2 Cup millet
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cucumber
- 1 Cup chopped bellpeppers
- 1/2 Cup Chopped onions , Chopped tomatoes & chopped carrot
- 1 tbsp Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tbsp Salt
- Pressure cook the Kodo millets with 1 cup water and salt to taste, until done.
- To make the dressing, in a jar add in 1 tbsp olive oil, salt to taste, 1 tbsp lemon juice,1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, 1 tsp honey.
- Mix everything well. Ina mixing bowl, add in the cooked millets.
- Add all the vegetables to the millets.
- Addin the dressing.
- Tosseverything well.
- Ready to serve.